Ensuring your technology investment delivers what it promised
Has your practice achieved all it can in these areas?
Can Evolution LTS turn these solutions into everyday strategic advantages for your firm?
This feature helps you notify users when Contacts, Matters, or their sub-records are added, changed or deleted.
- Have a “Matter Closed-Do Not Enter Time” message pop up when a user opens a particular matter record.
- Receive a notification when an event is scheduled for a certain Client or Matter.
- Start in the Contact or Matter form,
- Go to the “Edit” menu and choose Contact Monitor or Matter Monitor,
- On the Record Based tab, click on the Green+ button to add,
- Select the activity to monitor and the message to send or display.
Monitors can also be created from the Contact or Matter List view:
- File > Setup > Templates > Monitors.
- On the Filter Based tab, on the Contact or Matter tab, click on the Green+ button to add,
- Set the filter criteria, select the activity to monitor and the message to send or display.
Monitors can apply to specific users or to all users across the program. Notifications are delivered via Time Matters Messenger messages.