Ensuring your technology investment delivers what it promised
Has your practice achieved all it can in these areas?
Can Evolution LTS turn these solutions into everyday strategic advantages for your firm?
Several reported issues have been fixed, including the client field in the regarding line and the timer on the billing record.
Support for Time Matters version 11 has been discontinued, as well as support for older operating systems (XP, Vista, Server 2003, SBS 2003) and SQL Server 2005.
Time Matters is now using an "in-place" upgrade. (see our prior article for details on the above)
In addition to the in-place upgrade, there is improved integration for Juris, and a new calendar design with the following features:
- Familiar Outlook-like format – Events show both header and description data
- Drag and drop to change event dates/times and task dates on the Daily and Work Week views
- Automatic parallel view to see multiple calendars side by side (Daily and Work Week views only)
- Colors are now displayed on the Daily, Work Week, Weekly and Monthly views
- An additional Work Week view customizable by the number of days, and which days, per week
Calendar options/features no longer available:
- Classic Calendar and separate billing calendar
- Multi-Day view where you can customize the number of days
- Ability to customize the calendar color scheme
- Ability to specify the order of the days on the Weekly calendar