Ensuring your technology investment delivers what it promised
Has your practice achieved all it can in these areas?
Can Evolution LTS turn these solutions into everyday strategic advantages for your firm?
Sony has introduced a device designed specifically for reviewing, annotating, and working with electronic documents. Imagine access to approximately 2,800 pdf files on a device about the size of a yellow pad and weighing only 12 oz. Mark up a document for editing on the screen exactly as you would on paper – print, circle, draw lines, make notes in the margins.
I’ve been using the device for a few months now, and think it could completely replace my notebook and obsession with sticky notes. It’s easy to write notes on, easy to carry around, and with my FileCloud integration with Worldox, easy to file (and share) those notes without having to transcribe.
Imagine the efficiency of going to a meeting with nothing but your Digital Paper. Review documents with the client, upload them (via wifi) so your secretary or associate can access them for editing or finalizing, download the final version, review and execute.
These are the features unique to the Digital Paper:
- World’s thinnest, lightest body for a device that has a paper size screen. (approximately .26 inches thick and 12.6 oz)
- High-contrast reflective display (1200 x 1600), so text can be read even in bright sunlight.
- Built in WiFi functionality to allow file sharing over a wireless network.
- Amazing battery life – rechargeable thin lithium-ion battery gets up to three weeks use on a single charge.
- Stores approximately 2,800 PDF files (of approx 1 MB each).
- 4 GB of Internal memory and a slot for a micro SD card.
If you have questions, or would like to see the new Sony Digital Paper, let me know and I’ll be happy to bring it by so you can try it out yourself.
Lisa – 305-671-3720